2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends, scott, that i graduated with, him and my other buddy bought each of them a brand new R6 (crouch rocket) no money down, no payments for 6 months...anyways, i didnt talk to him that much, we werent the best of friends, but it was being stupid and was doing 100 plus mph and got hit on the side by a car going about 50 mph. its just so hard thinking about someone you graduated with, know since middle school...go through something like that...its just one of those things that you never would of thought of that would affect you...but it does me..alot. All i know is that be broke his neck and back, and cracked his skull, and they do not know if he will survive the night...im not trying to open up on here or anything, but it is a scary thought...i will update tomorrow..thank you ladies and gentlemen, and god bless.

·
Thank You! Next
7,757 Posts
300X, I know how you feel , I lost 2 the night we graduated many moons ago.(Mcycles)My thoughts and prayers sent.

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
In my prayers

·
Registered
8 Posts
My prayers are with him and his Family and Friends. I too have a Buddy that was in a Cycle accident and almsot lost his life. He is still having surgerys to correct damage, but is doing much better. God be with them both.

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i appreciate it yall...i just got word from his brother, who is torn apart, and scott broke his vertebrae in 3 places, and several other broken bones. doctors say his face wouldnt be able to reconstruct do to all the little bones that broke.

as of now, he is in a induced coma...whatever that is...thank you gentlemen very much, it means alot.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
He's in our prayers. Keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts