2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with my dad. He's in Memorial Herman right now and apparently is having heart problems.

There's a possibility they may need to do open heart surgery to replace a valve. He's obviously very nervous right now.

If anybody here reads my fishing reports you know my dad is in a lot of them as he's a lifelong fishing partner of mine in addition to being my dad. He's also a regular 2cooler here.

He said to me a minute ago "Maybe you could post on 2cool for me and ask Mrs. Backlasher and the rest of the members to send some prayers my way?" so I told him I would.

Anyway, his name is John.

Thanks everybody.

-Jesse

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
prayers a comin. they've gotten real good at those, i'm sure all will be well. we'll keep him in our prayers, please keep us updated...

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
In my prayers

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
Prayers sent.

Bigwater

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Prayers sent Jesse. May the Lord guide the doctors treating your father, John. Please let him know his message has been heard.
Bob

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
Prayers sent and we'll be thinking about him. Please keep us up to date.

Take care,
Tim

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Our Father in Heaven, Mighty Creator, Great Physician, Almighty Cardiologist, we come to you this morning praising you and glorifying your name. Thank you for allowing us to wake up again. Today Dear Lord, we are asking a petition for Jesses Dad, and we ask you in the name of your son, JESUS, to touch this man with your healing powers and mend any damage to his heart. We also ask you to restore this man to the vigor of his youth. Please guide the doctors eyes and hands that they be careful to give you the glory in what they are doing. We pray for a miracle, and we pray for your will to be done. We will continue to give you praise, honor, and glory, in Jesus name, AMEN

For the God on the mountain, is still God in the valley.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
A big Candle Lit...Some Larger Prayers Sent for Mr. John...you too

·
Registered
901 Posts
Prayers sent for JesseTx's Dad. May the Good Lord guide the hand of the Dr.s that any surgery be completely successful and a timely and complete recovery follow.

All the best.

Dr. Krol

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
just saw this jesse. tell your dad we are sending our thoughts and prayers for him, your family, and the drs taking care of him.

any updates??

trudy

1 - 20 of 49 Posts