2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know where one could buy "PrawnStar" soft plastic lures? I was able to get two from the Tackle Hut on Little York Road- his last two. Neither Cut Rate nor Academy have ever heard of them. The PrawnStar is made by PrimalFishing, an Australian company.

These Prawnstars resemble DOA Shrimp- but are more life-like, and the specks seem to love 'em. They move through the water, looking more like live shrimp than live shrimp do!

I sent emails to PrimalFishing.com but so far haven't got a reply. The Tackle Hut guy hasn't heard back from his distributor- doesn't even know if he's still in business.

Thanks and have a nice day.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frankie-

Marburger's in Seabrook has a very limited supply- and don't intend to order more ($4.99 ea). Tackle Hut on Little York Road has a few ($5.99 ea), and is trying to find the US distributor. A last resort would be to order online, from ProTackle Distributors, North Queensland, Australia- at $15 US dollars each! That's all I know right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.