2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used this brand before. My uncle bought three of these and I was thinking about buying one from him. They are 5000 watts and have a Robin Subaru engine in them. They've also been running them around the clock for the last week with no problems. Thanks.

Mike

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
DEERHUNTER280 said:
Has anyone used this brand before. My uncle bought three of these and I was thinking about buying one from him. They are 5000 watts and have a Robin Subaru engine in them. They've also been running them around the clock for the last week with no problems. Thanks.

Mike
I've got a Coleman Powermate with the Robin Subaru motor. I've had it for 3 years and it always runs like a champ. How much is he selling them for ?

·
Registered
308 Posts
i got one

i got one off a semi rig at home depot friday morning before the storm hit. they were selling for $699 plain and $799 with the wheel and handle kit. it has a 8 gal tank. i've been running it 24/7 for ice box and tv and fan and a few lights. take's about 7 gallons to run all that for 24 hours. Starts very easily.

RH

·
Typical Texan
8,415 Posts
I have a Pramc /Lifter Generator that I bought 7 or 8 years ago. I haven't really used it that much but, when I do it works.

Mine has a Briggs and Stratton Vangaurd 8hp motor on it though and not the motor you're talking about.

It's a 5kw peak 4500 continuous model that I bought from Sears on sale for $399 way back then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts