446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been working on a rod for a Fraternity Brother of mine - Captain Chris

Will post pics of the entire rod -once I mail it to him

Attachments

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
heck Raymond even i can read it "almost", something about "cap-n-a-sigma", heheh

the blue makes it just a wee bit hard to read from here.

·
Banned
960 Posts
long hand

:rybka::rybka:i like it , but it does lack contrast. i have done that before, so i just told them that it is a gost weave, looks reel good under the light. sort of like gost flames on a hot rod.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it shows better than the pic indicates especially now that I have acoat of flex coat on it - but he did say he wanted something "understated" - either way - enjoyed trying to weave in script

·
Registered
892 Posts
yeah, been there done that too. The pic is to dark is all. with a little more light or lightening with your photo editing software the pic would be fine.

It does look good as far as weaves go to. I was just a bit looped when I first saw it and let my loopyness get the better. I usually NEVER post if I have a snoot full

Sorry about that

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, been there done that too. The pic is to dark is all. with a little more light or lightening with your photo editing software the pic would be fine.

It does look good as far as weaves go to. I was just a bit looped when I first saw it and let my loopyness get the better. I usually NEVER post if I have a snoot full

Sorry about that
Yeah - you burned a little hide off of me - I was hoping that was the case - good thing I am not "sensitive"

Thanks Raymond

1 - 9 of 9 Posts