2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this weekend we were looking at pics from old game cam cards and came across this pic.
Last year i was working lots of overtime during the summer so i could not get up to the lease. We moved to a new ranch and i had not gotten a chance to scout or even set up a blind. My buddies being the good friends they are found me an excellent spot and moved in an old blind so i could at least have a place to sit opening morning. I own a small millwork (S&S) shop so usually our blinds are pretty nice with the scraps and all, however this blind was , well lets say OLD! they took the time to wright a message on the front for me something about Sanford and Sons hunting blinds.
The night before opening morning there was a lot of chiter chater about
chairs and thrones and bathrooms and stuff. Got me to thingking so i snuk off to my blind and got a big suprize instead of the nice comfuy chair i put in i found an old toilet for me to park my butt on. of course it had a little majic marker work done to it also. SO Quick as i could i drug that sucker to the six wheeler and took of for a better destination. Just imagine what he thought when the sun came up opening morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huummmmmm I THINK THIS PRACTICAL JOKE BITEM IN THE ARSE
HAHAHAHAHHAHA Vertebrate Natural environment Adaptation Terrestrial animal Landscape

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AFTER THE HUNT HE TOLD US AS THE SUN WAS COMING UP HE THOUGHT THE COWS WERE BACK IN HIS PASTURE HE THOUGHT IT WAS A WHITE CALF! AS IT GOT BRIGHTER HE REALIZED WHAT HAD HAPPENED AND THE JOKER GOT OUT AND WENT DOWN TO THE FEEDER. HE THROUGH THE TOILET OF IN THE BRUSH AND WENT BACK AND SET DOWN HE SAID THEY CAME BACK OUT. AFTER WE FOUND THE PIC WE ASKED WHY IN THE HECK HE EVEN GOT OUT.. I TOLDEM H**l IDA SHOT THAT SUCKER.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts