2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here recently me and the BIL have been poking fun at one another and I decided to really get into his head. He hunts in some shape or form 300 days a year. He has been running bobcats with hound dogs for years but recently sold them all and invested in lion dogs. He has hit it hard the past 6 months really going after one of these elusive creatures. He has been from Terlingua to Sanderson to Marfa and even to New Mexico here recently. We live in Midland and his family has some land just outside of town that he has a deer hunting set up on. He checks his cameras every morning to see what is coming in. The way he checks them is to slide his card into his little digital camera. (very small screen) So after a little photoshop this is what he is going to see tomorrow. He is not going to know what hit him when he sees this tomorrow. I wish there was some way I had a video camera to get his initial reaction on tape. The lion looks a little big but I think he will overlook it.

The second picture is what he is going to get in a couple of days and the third (- the black box) is for the finale the next day.

I just hope he doesn't run those dogs from here to California looking for this ghost lion tomorrow.

If he did not always have a date that was three years off on his camera he could bust me real quick. But I think he would still overlook it.

Attachments

·
11,766 Posts
Thats cold. Funny though. Be sure to let us know how it turns out.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
lmao... use the bigfoot 1.. the gal is a little hard to believe

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
How are you gonna get it on tha camera??? The ML is believable... the other two.. not so much. LMAO!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No phone call yet.

As of now he hasn't been out to check his cameras but I will for sure keep you guys up to date when he does. To answer a few questions, he is not a 2cooler. I spent more time on the lion because I wanted it to be believeable for 24 or so hours, then the big foot just to let him know someone was messing with him, then the girl just to get a good laugh out of him. The second 2 pics are meant more for his laughs. I just took my computer and card reader out to his feeder and put the picture on his SD card. I will keep you guys posted.

·
More There than here..Gone fishin....
3,926 Posts
sweet deal..too bad you didnt have another trail cam to get (THE Look ) when he see's it

·
Registered
674 Posts
I went back and read the original post when I seen the pic and it states (- the black box). So I am assuming it is uncensored.

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
LOL...That is freakin hilarious! I would not put the girl on the card and I think I would wait a couple weeks or so before ya told him about bigfoot!

I love it! Green to ya!

·
Registered
298 Posts
LOL...That is freakin hilarious! I would not put the girl on the card and I think I would wait a couple weeks or so before ya told him about bigfoot!

I love it! Green to ya!
X2

Id make him scratch his head for a little while about the bigfoot one!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts