2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Maichip
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, that was a waste of $40.00. Tito beats Ken in about 15 seconds. Tim beats Andre in a 5 round decision - BORING FIGHT!!!! I think there were some under card fights but I really can't remember them. With the exception of the first fight, I do remember about a gallon of fresh blood spilled in the ring from one of the fighters head. The blood would be better served attracting sharks, another boring fight.

I've seen hard heads fight better than what I saw earlier tonight.

MaiChip

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
That was total BS calling the Ortiz/Shamrock fight! He should have given him another 5 seconds! Shamrock has sustained way worse conditions! And yeah, the last fight, I'd rather watch Little House on the Prairie!

MaiChip said:
Well, that was a waste of $40.00. Tito beats Ken in about 15 seconds. Tim beats Andre in a 5 round decision - BORING FIGHT!!!! I think there were some under card fights but I really can't remember them. With the exception of the first fight, I do remember about a gallon of fresh blood spilled in the ring from one of the fighters head. The blood would be better served attracting sharks, another boring fight.

I've seen hard heads fight better than what I saw earlier tonight.

MaiChip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts