2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had about a dozen power spikes this afternoon here in Marina Del Sol SD. Anyone else in LC having the same problem? Had three yesterday, but much worse today...Hesitating to spend 20 minutes on hold on the cell, but just might have to since the land line gets cut off when the power spikes and I loose my spotin line...

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
we had one that I know of..been outside power washing the pool area...and now it's pouring down rain

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weird, no problems since it started raining...wonder if all the new houses in the neighborhood might have our feeder a little overloaded...

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
second rain shower that came through I just stayed out and finished the job LOL to tell the truth, it felt nicer than the heat (just don't let my wife know LOL she thinks I was working hard...and it should be worth something LOL)

·
Highball !!!!
2,616 Posts
had power surge yesterday p.m......completely lost power the day before in santa fe...rio

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Useless Centerpoint CS...

Well, spent about 10 minutes on hold with Centerpoint yesterday to report the problem, then the CS rep couldn't understand that I was complaining about multiple short power losses. She said I would have power back by 6...I tried to describe the problem twice, then gave up. No problems after the rains came, so I'm guessing it was load related. Bet we'll find flashing clocks when we get home tonight...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
We got home last night about 9 pm and the neighborhood was dark. My neighbor said it had been that way for about 5 hours and he had been on hold for about an hour. We finally got going about 3 am.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Animal Chris said:
We got home last night about 9 pm and the neighborhood was dark. My neighbor said it had been that way for about 5 hours and he had been on hold for about an hour. We finally got going about 3 am.
Man, that would bite...I'll have to relay that to the wife next time she gripes 'cause her TV keeps going out.

-KD

1 - 11 of 11 Posts