2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got power to the shop yesterday ! I've had some 120, but nothing in the garage till yesterday. Man am I glad to have AC back (and the stove and dish washer and garbage dispossal etc) Lots of fried electronics, but nothing that can't be easily replaced. Some have been replaced already (PC Power supply, Sprinkler System Timer). I have a huge mess in the yard to fix as the electrical problem was 2 foot underground and it took four men 3 hours to dig it all up. This weekend will a long one but I hope to be back to normal by the time it's over, and possibly back in the shop catching up on some call making.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Glad you're back up and running, Richard...Funny...we don't really think about , or appreciate electricity until we lose it...LOL...

OK...things are getting back to normal (somewhat).....Carry on....

jd

·
11,766 Posts
Good deal. Now you can tackle some of this mesquite I have for you. Give me a call when you have time and we'll see if we can get it in your possession. I need to get some elm to Tortuga as well.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Outstanding!!! Hope you get things squared so you can get some shop time early in the week.

Shoot Tod, had I known Jim wanted Elm........we lost a HUGE tree but it's all gone now except for about three feet of the stump. :)

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too Tall said:
Good deal. Now you can tackle some of this mesquite I have for you. Give me a call when you have time and we'll see if we can get it in your possession. I need to get some elm to Tortuga as well.
I can meet you at the same place most anytime this weekend, or come to your place and save you the trouble of loading it up! 713 962 2283, Ready when you are.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
ET...glad to hear you are up and running again. Time to make some chips now...duck hunters will be wanting some calls! gb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts