2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheres the warm weather and smooth water days gone?

A Boomvang in the warm smooth calendar look'n picture

and
a Boomvang at the crack of day light in August after a night of bloody decks with team Hotrod
team hot rod tuna trip august 5 n 6 09 014.jpg

Sunrise on a beautiful july mornin
sunrise.jpg

Shark Haven Tequilla on a warm July afternoon
tequilla.jpg

I think this is a mornin at Jalapeno (cant remember) but do remember that beautiful water to drive the boat wide open on tho, and the killer AJ spot close by that I found
IMG_1908.jpg

And even tho fuzzy, Spending the night at A19 and catch'n all those strawberrys

A19 NITE.JPG

and
Randy A's
Christmas at Boomvang with Nancen and ? seen off he deck

and
The same shot on a morning In December we all should have been on our way out there

Im gonna start taking more pictures of rigs, they bring back memories on a cold-foggy-winter'y-December day too

(I would say theres been 1-2 photos taken of BV before ;))

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Great pics Jimmy! When I saw the title I was gonna post #2, lol. But you got it.

·
Fish Assassin
924 Posts
That's probably the Ocean Valiant over next to the Nansen. Yeah, it's spelled with an 's,' y'all :p The Valiant was there near the Nansen for over a year. You can see a *little* of the Valiant in the background of this shot. This was when it was as seen in the above pictures. Just promise you won't tell Anadarko that I was wearing flipflops and no hard hat when we were standing by :p

·
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time
4,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dems sum gooud'ns fellas

Both da pictures of rigs, pictures of fish infront of the rigs, nice lookin water, beautiful sun rise/sets and flip flops...!!!

Dem sure sum purty pink flippys that look to small on dem feet, especially infront of doz quad 250's

Happy New Year fellas....

Hog

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
Those are some great pictures SoClose.. Has a rig even been hit by one of those water spouts while you were on it?

·
At the gym
4,704 Posts
You forgot the pic of you leaving that rig, Brandons aka Chase This flip flops!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I'm pretty sure when you have quad 250's in the background, you are allowed to wear pink flip flops. :wink:

It negates all the gayism. :an5:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I've never been on board while one has hit the rig... but have been on while storms with lightning has struck the derrick several times.

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I've never been on board while one has hit the rig... but have been on while storms with lightning has struck the derrick several times.
Did it raise the hair on your neck when that lightning struck?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts