2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
La Casita Mexican Restaurant. 23430 FM 1314 Rd Porter, Tx pH: 2813548232.
Bad Service, Bad Attitudes, and Bad Dealings with the Police.
Be sure to stop by for the lunch special, and if they mess up the order don’t worry you will get a free threat of physical harm supported by the fine upstanding local Sheriffs who eat there for free.

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I'll catch ya l8r SC, spill it Josh.

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
City boy bumped up against the long arm of the law in Porter!?!?! Do tell us! There have been stories coming out of Porter for as long as I can remember.

·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will fill in the detail later i need to check some stuff out first, but that tells the story right there. Got the wrong order, got bad service and got threated, when we refused to pay for something that was reheated ****, while the guy was on the phone with the dispatcher.

And thanks to the person that gave me the red dot with out even knowing the story. You know who you are

G

·
Neverenough said:
Will fill in the detail later i need to check some stuff out first, but that tells the story right there. Got the wrong order, got bad service and got threated, when we refused to pay for something that was reheated ****, while the guy was on the phone with the dispatcher.

And thanks to the person that gave me the red dot with out even knowing the story. You know who you are[/QUO MOST LIKELY ONE OF PORTERS FINEST GAVE YOU THE RED....

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Be sure to tell it to www.b4-u-eat.com as well after you mellow out some.

My father-in-law had a plan for bad service. He'd take the ticket at the end of the night, flip it over and write his name, address and phone number on the back. He'd tell them to have the disrict mgr/owner call him to discuss the bill and the service, ect.

He said once he had DM call and ask what the problem was. He told him about his evening and the guy apologized.

I am thinking if you don't walk out and dispute the charge it becomes a civil matter. I have never done this and have only been mad enough 2 or 3 times in my life to do so.

What say y'all?

And why give our boy a red mark because he's bent? I have never seen neverenough fly off about anything before.

·
ZIP ZIP ZIP
1,892 Posts
hey Fishin Chick can you start a thread on ways to get a red dot
I thinks you have all the ways to get a green one how bout one for the reds

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Angler2407 said:
Be sure to tell it to www.b4-u-eat.com as well after you mellow out some.

My father-in-law had a plan for bad service. He'd take the ticket at the end of the night, flip it over and write his name, address and phone number on the back. He'd tell them to have the disrict mgr/owner call him to discuss the bill and the service, ect.

He said once he had DM call and ask what the problem was. He told him about his evening and the guy apologized.

I am thinking if you don't walk out and dispute the charge it becomes a civil matter. I have never done this and have only been mad enough 2 or 3 times in my life to do so.

What say y'all?

And why give our boy a red mark because he's bent? I have never seen neverenough fly off about anything before.
What about that right-on-red from the middle lane? LMAO
Sorry Josh, I couldn't help myself....!

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
That was funny. I do that sometimes. When you come to a light and the only car there is in the far right lane...going straight. I turn in front of them sometimes and freak em out.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
K.SCHACKAI said:
Neverenough said:

And thanks to the person that gave me the red dot with out even knowing the story. You know who you are[/QUO MOST LIKELY ONE OF PORTERS FINEST GAVE YOU THE RED....
Schackattack you have got to work on yore quote skills....and turn off the cap locks lol :slimer:

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
I lived in Porter for about 15 years, and never had a run-in with the Montgomery County Sheriffs Department. :p I was NEVER brave/stupid enough to eat at La Casita, though. :D

·
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Health dept has been called and in all seriousness there was 1 guy that caused the problem as soon as he picked the food up from the table, and the food was not that bad.

Back ground:
Friend ordered nachos without sour cream or that green stuff, and it came with it. Some the waiter took the plate back scraped the stuff off, coveded with cheese and reheated it to melt the cheese.
Friend got the plate moved some cheese around and found sourcream.
Called over the one guy that looked to be running the show that day and he flew off the handle right away telling my friend that he was going to eat it WRONG. My friend told him " get this **** out of my face"
When we went to pay the bill Mr. Personality was there waiting on us. Tells us we are going to pay full price or he will take my friend outside and box him then call the cops. WRONG.

I stepped in and told him to i will call the cops fopr him and after a few words he got on the phone with the dispatcher. While on the phone he continued to threaten to kick out asses,WRONG, pauseing long enough to give the address. After he got off the phone he kept running his lips.WRONG.
The cops show and right away we are the ones to blame, He said we refused the pay the bill WRONG. We refused to pay the total bill and we let him know that. The cops told us we pay or go to jail. When i asked about filling a report for threating me i was told i have to go to the court right now and if i dont i go to jail for failure to appear.WRONG. The other patrons of the restaurant heard the whole thing, even though i am know not the be loud. LOL

·
Super Moderator
3,735 Posts
I agree with Shaddy...LaCaisita: TexMex for House of the Inflamed Bowels

I have seen dead buzzards laying besides the dumpster there!

And KSchackai refering to them as Porter's Finest....now there's an oxymoron for sure!!

If you could walk out of that place after a meal, Josh, without being green in the face and all pinched up tight, then consider yourself the winner!!

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
You could call and/or file a complaint with the district office of the restaraunt...bet they don't know their manager's act like that.

AND, you could file a complaint against the officer with their higher ups. You had witnesses, right?

OR, just stay out of Porter!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 49 Posts