2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say that I had a great time.... All of you folks at TTMB make my life complete.... Luv you all.......

1: Eric starts the map party with a map....LOL

2: Kim and Ed living it up.....

3: Smokin' in the boys room, yes indeed we were smokin' in the boys room....

4: Newman, Wendy and myself kikkin back....

Attachments

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More

1:Reg and Gunner (always picture perfect)

2: Kenny and Capt Black

3: Gunner has that far away look... ROTFLMAO

4: Sidecutter telling me about THE BIG ONE....LOL

Attachments

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, now to the fishin' part....

1: Wendy hooked up with her biggest ever fish

2: Wendys king

3: Rosie's 30.5 lb king (what a pull)

4: Kings and girls...

Attachments

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nut Hut and Gathering pics

1: Aubrey and Karen on the deck

2: Monty and Brew at the gathering

3: The Gang

4: Newman and his killer kabobs

5: Wendy and her HOOTER she picked up....LMAO

6: Tsip, Alex and the girls

Attachments

·
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wendy's lesson

Wendy has learned that fingering the mono to slow down a smoker king will smoke the fingers before the fish slows....LOL

Attachments

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
WOW! thems some nice kings girls! congrats, looks like i missed a really good time :cry:

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
wow immmmm just sick

man what great pictures
i am totally bummed, you guys had such a great time it really bothers me to see some of you guys that i met when i was out in texas, it really makes me want to pick up and haul my big arsss out there, habbit rosi wendy gunner fishin chick great people you texas folks.
man i almost got a tear this time. i gotta go finish up a guys trolling rod, dont forget the spiral is also good for the big boys as well.
oh yea i saw rosies pink rod on wendys boat, wendy you are to cool.
stix

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
Hey Darrell, Great pics! Beautiful Kings ladies! Really enjoyed meeting ya'll!

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
Great Pics Darrell,
Reg and I had a great time down there visiting and fishing with everyone. Eric and his Grandfather arranged a 1st rate gathering. Fishing was fun Saturday unfortunately Reg got too sunburned on Friday to make the trip Saturday. I'm sure I'll get her out there some day.

Nice catches Wendy and Rosie.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
If you look just past Wendy's "Hooter" you can see my trailer under the U.S. flag. We ended up with some unexpected company comin' down so couldn't make the party. Looks like we really missed out on a good'un.
Congrats on the fish and fun!!
Rick

·
Charter Member
5,938 Posts
Great pics Darrell. Looks like y'all had a grand time. Congrats to the girls on their fine catches.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oh Yea!!

It was fun, and yes darrell knew where the kings were at and he put me on a few trout also. I told Aubry i was going to catch the biggest fish and i did. I caught the biggest king and the biggest trout and the biggest shark, and it was fun. I really enjoyed the nut hut with Aubry, Karyn,Alex,Tsip,speckle catcher,and my badhabit, and its ok shawn if we had to wait on you,HAHA!!

ROSIE

·
Site Sponsor
250 Posts
Great pics.

Congrats on the Kings. They can be lots of fun.

Thanks to Eric and his folks. The best hushpuppies I ever ate.
It was a blast. So good to put some faces with names.

·
Registered
447 Posts
You know, i am angered internaly about this post !!./..

I shoulda been there.. I belong there !!... Sitting in a chair at the nuthut entertaining the nuts.. I'm soo sorry my friends for not being able to make it.. My exuses are too pitiful and digusting to even frett about.. I did have a good weekend since it was my birthday (July 30th ( LEO )), My partner in crime (Mark), you met him at the first SCA Banquet, He took me to dinner then a club with our kind of acoustic music... It was a great night, but i missed you guys.. I thought about you constantly.,. I wondered how i could drunkedly drive there friday night ad still function the next day, much less without a ride.. Well, as some of you can attest, i will show up some times with no ride all !! Rotflmao !! Peace to all.. I miss you guys..

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
472 Posts
Had a great time with all the new Nut Hut members. It was a little more subdued this year since we seemed to be lacking the usual TTMB band that always kept us all entertained. Hope you guys can make it next year. The gals with Darrell had a great day on the water Saturday and they were all smiles the rest of the weekend.

Monty, it was good to see you show up! Glad to hear that everything took a turn for the better on the home front, and that you were able to get away.

Eric, great time as always, and it was good to sit and chat with you again. Thanks again to you and your grandfather for the hospitality. Keep up the fine work in school this year. Already looking forward to another go around next summer.

Tsip

·
The Ole Reprobate
796 Posts
Wish I could of been there

I sure missed seeing everyone :frown: , but this was the weekend that I had the annual trip for Regions Bank out of Dallas and about 30 of their customers. As usual I had my plate full from Friday till noon on Sunday. Besides the heat is hard on this old fat man fishing all day on a boat with no top. :eek:hwell: From the looks of the photos everyone had a blast. Just wish I could have been there. needles to say, I'm looking foward to retiring :confused: , and just fishing for fun. :wink:

Mont , I'm glad everything is OK on your homefront.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Well,

I just gotta post finally! That was a really great time! Eric and Ray, thanks again for putting this on! Sorry to have gotten to the gathering so late and missing so many of you! Next year we'll try not to have so much fun fishing and make it in earlier.

To every one who stayed at the Milne house, that was really fun. Hope we can get the place again in the future! Really enjoyed everyones company. You are all a great bunch!

Funny thing, after everyone left Sunday morning, I got in Childs Play to head her to Froggies for trailering back to Houston. She fought me all the way wineing "I don't wanta go can't we just stay here?" I sure wanted to give in and give her a couple more days on that beautiful water. Guess next year we'll have to get the Milne house for the entire week!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts