2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a place to stay while in Port Mansfield try Cathy's Bayhouse rentals.
She has a wonderful selection of condo's, waterfront houses with 500 ft. lighted piers. Call 956-944-2575.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,872 Posts
We stayed there last week!

Very nice! Pool and all!

I replumbed the toilet while we were there, so now it doesn't steam when you flush, it flushes cold water! :)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
yea bro its always something with her places, but she can come up with some good deals, she is the one that we usually get a place to stay from when the firehouse gang goes down.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to hear you had problems. The place I stayed was great. I am sure she'd get things fixed if you notify her . Otherwise she does not know what needs to be fixed. She has the best rates in town. The fishing is great too!

·
88 Ag
6,229 Posts
We rented thru her when we fished with Capt. Danny Neu back in March. We stayed at the condo's on the right at the end of the harbor- can't remember the name but they were nice.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,872 Posts
fishin girl said:
Sorry to hear you had problems. The place I stayed was great. I am sure she'd get things fixed if you notify her . Otherwise she does not know what needs to be fixed. She has the best rates in town. The fishing is great too!
We didn't have problems! It needed fixing, so I just fixed it! She didn't ask! 3 women living out there all alone, the one across the street just buried her husband, what the heck? :smile:

Trout 250, I didn't see JD, but we partied with capt. Trisha and McT a couple nights! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your very nice to haved fixed it. I know Cathy pretty good. She appreciates it. I am sure it is hard keeping up with everything .
I know I will go back! I had a waterfront view of the sun coming up. It was beautiful. Yes, I obviously slept in that morn!!! I did go fishing later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts