2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally managed to make a trip down south and it was great for a few hours! We started off Sun morning drifting the north flat off east cut and 3 of us had 10 keepers 16"-22" on tops and gulp in about 2 hours then we go to make another drift and the boat wouldn't start--electrical short and we couldn't find it. We decided to use the troll motor and get closer to port before trying to get a tow and proceeded to finish off our limit with 5 more trout and 2 reds. The next morning we had a guide set up but got rained out! 10 hours of driving, 2 nights in a hotel and all for a couple hours of fishing! At least it was good while it lasted.

·
Tripped Outtings
2,261 Posts
YES SIR

Mr Chicken, you and your fellow anglers are Dedicated to say the least.
Did you & the Crew at least spend some time at El Jeffe's or the Pelicans Pub??
TX CHICKEN said:
I finally managed to make a trip down south and it was great for a few hours! We started off Sun morning drifting the north flat off east cut and 3 of us had 10 keepers 16"-22" on tops and gulp in about 2 hours then we go to make another drift and the boat wouldn't start--electrical short and we couldn't find it. We decided to use the troll motor and get closer to port before trying to get a tow and proceeded to finish off our limit with 5 more trout and 2 reds. The next morning we had a guide set up but got rained out! 10 hours of driving, 2 nights in a hotel and all for a couple hours of fishing! At least it was good while it lasted.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep-we spent a couple of hours at El Jeffe's from 1-3 ish watching some football. The bigggest disappointment is with bow seson starting I am now done fishing until next February!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts