2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been fishing since before the hurricane and i really have been itching to go. I don't really want to drag my boat down and run it with all the debris i herd was in the water. Just wondering if the surf or anywhere off land has been any good?

·
Ankle Deep Custom Rods
3,468 Posts
Fished last weekend in the bays, didn't see any debris really, fishing wasn't any good but the water looked awesome.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha. well i'v been looking on the blue water board and a couple of people were saying how the debris was everywhere out there. thanks for the reply

·
Potlicker extraordinaire
615 Posts
The debri in the bay isn't all that bad. Its still a good idea just to keep an eye out as always, but Ive been out in the bays everyday for the past week and only stopped 3 times for trash in the water. and it wasn't to avoid it, we were picking it up just to help clean up since some of it was large. Most of the trash has already washed up on the bank somewhere.

As for offshore, I haven't been out there myself since the hurricane, but I heard from another captain that there is a big wad of it out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts