2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First thanks to everybody for their input on where to fish and how to fish it.

Being knew to the area, I decided it would be best to go out with a guide.

Captain Kyle Burgess took us out Friday afternoon, and we had a good day for the middle of summer afternoon trip. We kept 3 solid reds and 10 solid trout. Funny thing is if we could have had an extra 1/4 or 1/2 inch leeway I coultdn't tell you how many fish we caught. Hell, Kyle and I even had double hookups on redfish, which is hard to do. Problem is they were both 19 and 15/16.

We fished artificial wading and throwing to deeper water.

All in all a great day. I strongly recommend going out with Kyle if you are down there. This kid is young, but knows exactly what he is doing. He will go the extra mile and is a pleasure to be around. He would be great for taking your busines clients out. Kyle's number is 361-749-7551

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks again Todd!

I had a great time fishing with you guys as well and I am looking forward to doing it again.

By the way, I've got your map that has all of your "Secret" fishing holes on it. Next time your down, give me a call and I'll be happy to return it. You might need that someday.

Anybody else in the Port Aransas area who wants to go fishing, feel free to give me a call.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts