2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some pics from the plane ride Gary gave us over the gulf out to Falcons and back. I wish I would have taken a pic of the rip we saw. Pretty awesome.

Amy was drivin the plane for a while. Not as smooth as Gary but she did all right

Tim

Thanks again Gary.
We need you to go scout the gulf for us so we can get a little advantage.

Attachments

·
Most Non Funny
1,833 Posts
just think of the potlicking you could do from a plan if you fly around and mark where boats are!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
what time was that jetty picture at?? if it was at about 6am that cat coming out of the mouth might be us.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Bret,

That was the same thing I was thinking. I've been out of the jetties lots of times over the years and never noticed the North jetties had an arch to it.

Thanks for the pictures Tim. We have always gone to PA the last week of July but time and finances will not allow this year. I count on your post and others to keep my memories alive untill I get to go down agian (550 mile road trip).

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wonder if we could talk Gary into flying for the deep sea round up and take pics like the plane last year was the one we mooned as they were taking a pic. I bet he could hook everyone up with affordable pics. I guess that would be taking away from whoever does the pics normally. Just an idea. what do you think Gary.

Tim

·
Registered
326 Posts
cool pics tim!!all you need is some downriggers to hook up to the plane and try some planetrolling!! you always give us "extremely" good reports.now we have to look for you in the water and air!!Ha Ha!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yes!!!

Yes, that is Falcon, except when we got there (2:00pm), there were 14 boats fishing it, not just the one in the pic!!! :)

·
AKA Offshore Aggie
1,522 Posts
Coming from a pilot...planes are good for finding bait and schools of fish...but don't get caught calling down to boats!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
coastal said:
I wonder if we could talk Gary into flying for the deep sea round up and take pics like the plane last year was the one we mooned as they were taking a pic. I bet he could hook everyone up with affordable pics. I guess that would be taking away from whoever does the pics normally. Just an idea. what do you think Gary.

Tim
when is the tournament?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.