2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any connections on a port a can for Joshs family party at the Goat Pasture Saturday,need to know soon as possible,832 309 4791
Bacliff Texas behind Acies at the end of the dead end road

·
Old School 2cool
8,283 Posts
For those of you who didn't notice the "sticky" post up above, Tiger and I are trying to help the Levalle family deal with the sudden and unexpected loss of their son. He and his brothers have all posted here for some time. The "Goat Pasture" as we fondly refer to it is at the end of the dead end road right by Acies Outboards on Highway 646 near Bacliff. Tiger has been gracious enough to open up his land for a Get together designed to try to help the family of a young soldier who was taken from us way toooo soon. Dont fret the weather. He has a large pavillion there that should provide plenty of shelter should it rain. There is a great swimming hole there too! I'm donating a brisket and I've eaten Tiger's cooking before. Pretty darned good stuff! Please join me in trying to help this family. After all, this is 2cool! Thanks in advance and "Tight lines", Guy

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See thats why I asked you to post,I don't quite have a way with words as others.
And Shelia Donated the porta potty,she was worried there wouldn't be time.

·
Old School 2cool
8,283 Posts
Not a problem Bro. I knew the family when I was Constable there and I'm happy tp help any way I can. This young soldier's family needs our help folks. Let's see what we can do to help them. Who's good at making "flyers"? I'm not and I just re-read both threads and cant find any mention of when, where, etc. Tight lines, Guy
tiger said:
See thats why I asked you to post,I don't quite have a way with words as others.
And Shelia Donated the porta potty,she was worried there wouldn't be time.

·
www.crittergitters.net
1,896 Posts
Tiger like I said last night let me know what I can help with.I mention to Josh about using the shop and doing a car crush with auction and BBQ.Maybe we add it together.Again let me know what I can help with.

·
Old School 2cool
8,283 Posts
Tiger, I'll get that brisket to you tomorrow if that's OK. Lemme know what else the family needs right now. I just had surgery and am gimpin along right now but I'll do whatever I can. Ya gotta speak up Bro. folks gotta "know" what is needed so dont be so shy about this. You have my number, Guy

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Woody our trip Fri will have to be put off,I am going to be busy at the pasture moving things around getting stuff ready like removing cow patties from the volleyball court.
But anyone that thinks they are good lets see Saturday,It is a sand court and pretty nice, Stop by Friday night have a cool 1 or a sodapop we will be cooking at about 4:00 till the stars shine i'm sure. Then again everyone is welcome Fri night if your anywhere around the area.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Played Volleyball till 1:34 AM last night,oh yeah there was a couple thunder showers but we never got off the court,for those who missed the preparty hope you don't miss the party today,you ain't seen Bikini's like the the Bikini's that hang out in the Goat Pasture!I should have had a camera the girls were covered in mud everyone was willing to pour water bottles over them to help wash them off LOL.
Later Hays

1 - 11 of 11 Posts