2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a deer officially scored P&Y. I am in the College Station area and i was told that there is not an official scorer in this area. It was my first buck with a bow, so i figured i would make it official.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Pope&Young and Boone&Crockett both have websites where you can download score sheets to do it yourself (directions included). It will be accurate as long as you are honest.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have scored it on my own, but need to have an official measurer to record it into the record book. Thats what im having trouble finding. There are numbers on the P&Y website for measurers but non of them will return my calls.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Buck Info???

Just curious but where was it killed? Do you have any horn details on this thing(# of points, width, bases, tine length, etc.) I'd like to get a mental pic if it is that good of a buck. Thanks.

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Nauggen said:
I killed it in Maverick County last November. I scored it at 142 1/4"........................
Like i said, it was my first buck and only my second deer with a bow. Its gonna be hard to top that.
Yep. Definitely gonna be hard to top that with a bow. Dang nice buck!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great Pic

Thanks for the pic. You got yourself a dang nice buck. Congrats!!!

·
15,099 Posts
There's an official Texas Big Game Awards scorer in Texas City at Shooter's Corner Gun shop.
His name is Jerry Tkac (TEE_KAY) He is the owner.

R.R...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts