2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isn't the Majek 22 Extreme hull a pop of a Stratos Bass Boat?

·
Hold my beer.....
4,025 Posts
lol.....it looks as if he is gone (txrigger/2step)! he only has one more handle left that i know of.....maybe he will chime in on that one!

*sorry bottom finder...not trying to hijack thread*

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*sorry bottom finder...not trying to hijack thread*
Not a problem, I just thought it was funny that you know who was carrying on about an SCB being splashed from another boat therefor making them less than worthy rigs.

It seems like over the years I have heard several times that the Majek boys splashed a Stratos Bass Boat for the Extreme. If they didn't great, if they did not a big deal. The exteme is a very nice running boat and I think you look closely at a lot of boat you will find a lot similar styled hulls used by multiple brands.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'll Bite!

Just a thought but I have never seen a 22 ft Stratos and I'm dang sure they've never built one!But I'm sure I'm gonna get blamed for starting **** though!It's rather funny how it seems all the idiots on the board seem to be from the Houston area!I'll go back to beating off while reading the FastBoat forums!

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
It was not a Stratos but it was popped from a bass boat hull according to very reliable source. I can't remember for the life of me what it was but it was some off the wall bass boat that's not around anymore. The boat actually belonged to guy I'm talking about. He is still running a Extreme and fishes the Redfish Series out it. I can't confirm but I'm told the old hull is laying around at the shop somewhere. Wish I could have asked rigger about that before he was sent to camp for the second time.

Mike

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'll Bite!

The only 22 ft Bassboats I'm aware of are Triton Bullet and Gambler and it sure aint 1 of those!If your talking about Marty Brown,his old hull was an 18 footer and the may have but they had to modify the heck out of it to do that!Theres a lot of difference between making an exact copy of a bottom of a boat that is still being offered and making one 4 ft longer that has been out of business for 20 years!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts