2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
fishes with calcutta
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My second grade teacher in Brazoria Elementary School was a wonderful old lady named Margaret Grant. Mrs Grant moved from Brazoria to Houston and taught school for many more years at Pomeroy Elementary School. Eventually she ended up in a nursing home in Madisonville, Texas along with my grandmother. One day Mrs. Grant ask my mother to take a folder of pictures and personal notes and see if she could find someone interested in or that had use for them. It’s mostly pictures of her students from 1964 until 1972 along with some cards and notes. I think it would be a real treasure for someone from Pomeroy Elementary. If you want this stuff let me know and I will happily bundle it up and mail it to your attention. PM me and it’s yours.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Is it the Pomeroy Elementary School in the Pasadena ISD? If so I can get you the address of the school and you could mail it to them.

·
fishes with calcutta
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was going to be my next step. If nobody wants it I’ll just mail it to the school. I’m afraid the school will call the bomb squad. They’ll probably soak it in water then blow it up.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Tomcat, I don't want to step on anybody's toes, but the demographics have changed at Pomroy elem. You might call the Principal first or call the PISD central office "public relations dept." Passing the pics off to the district level may insure their survival.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts