2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my favorite poker site won't allow me to log on since I am in the US. My account has been closed. Are you guys who play online expriencing this on your sites?

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Its a shame when these darn websites start enforcing rules on their websites ain't it.:wink::biggrin:

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Bobby said:
Its a shame when these darn websites start enforcing rules on their websites ain't it.:wink::biggrin:
Then just tell me what you think THIS website would be like without rules.... Maybe you like a free for all with slamming folks, major cursing, threats, and total disrespect for fellow humans, most everything in life has to have rules, without rules then it would be total caos.... We as mods are here to see these rules ARE inforced..... If anyone can't abide by the rules, then they won't be here long.... And thats a fact..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
827 Posts
ever heard of KARMA??? Just remember that their mods are doing the best that they can!! LOL!!!:rotfl:

Jeff
FishinChick© said:
Well, my favorite poker site won't allow me to log on since I am in the US. My account has been closed. Are you guys who play online expriencing this on your sites?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So your theory is that all US residents are being redirected off of an international website so you can stick your tongue out at me? For the love of God man, let it go! lol :wink:

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's the message Shane:

PokerChamps | Important notice

Dear Customer,

As part of a recent upgrade, PokerChamps has performed a system change that begins the process of moving to a new platform. We have also incorporated geo-location software which enables us to implement a long standing and consistent Group Company policy of not permitting access to individuals in specific target countries. This applies to individuals from the United States, China and Japan.

You have been identified as residing in one of those countries. However if you believe we are mistaken as to your country of residence, please contact us on [email protected]

Unfortunately this means you are no longer able to use your pokerchamps account or open a new pokerchamps account. Pokerchamps is sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and will endeavour to make the process of account closure and funds withdrawal as painless as possible.

If you have any questions, please contact our support team on [email protected]

Kind regards,
The PokerChamps Team

[email protected]

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
AL-umineum said:
ever heard of KARMA??? Just remember that their mods are doing the best that they can!! LOL!!!:rotfl:

Jeff
And just tell me what you know about Karma, from some of your past post and the attitude you carry like a chip on your shoulder, makes me belive you don't know a dang thing about Karma, maybe you should do a google search on the aspects of it, and I don't mean bad karma, I mean the good stuff....

·
Registered
6,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Guess I will have to download PokerStars again. It is just a matter of time before they all do it I guess. I like playing poker online. That will be a real bummer.

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Tell me FC, just think, what's next...having to actually go out and play with real people.....scary stuff. LOL

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Ease up BH I was just pulling on FC's leg a little. I guess the smileys don't mean anything anymore. FC I can't get into my account either.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts