2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pathfinder 2200v / VMAX HPDI 200
737 Posts
no news here, except it appears folks are fogetting how to get in/out of J-Hook. Lots of Parking goin on, includin the local game warden! Be careful!

·
Registered
484 Posts
What's going on in the jhook, think the channel shifted or just crowded and people not paying attention? I was thinking about taking the kids down tomorrow if the sun held, hadn't been down in more than a month but sure hate to make the wife help me push the extreme outta the sand (however she is getting better at it).

·
Pathfinder 2200v / VMAX HPDI 200
737 Posts
Folks straying too far right entering I guess. Stay close to the left and you should be fine. I'm sure this shifts around alot being that close to the pass.....

·
Live to fish, work to live
2,330 Posts
Inshore results

Congratulations to Second to None who won Master Angler with a 54# stringer and also took the Trout as well. Team Waterloo came in 2nd on Master Angler and was within a lb. Muddy Waters won the redfish.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Do you have the names of the individuals who made up those teams?
Aggiedan said:
Congratulations to Second to None who won Master Angler with a 54# stringer and also took the Trout as well. Team Waterloo came in 2nd on Master Angler and was within a lb. Muddy Waters won the redfish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts