2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, who besides me is going down to POC this weekend to fish a little and then watch the show? I don't get to go on Poco weekend very much but it sure is an interesting spectacle when I do.
Tom

·
No Hero pictures don't need them.
954 Posts
Will be there Wed. night. Staying at the Captains Quarters. Please don't block me in until i get the boat in the water.

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
I'll be down for the weekend not fishing though not worth gettin' the boat out, just down
for the sights, and suds.
Rick

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm heading down tomorrow afternoon. Will be scouting around all day Thursday and then fishing in POCO. Something that's always entertaining is the start. Lots of green and red lights and q-beams in the face. Kick off is 5:30 am if you want to watch the excitement.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wild - do you have any more times for the inshore like weigh in or cut off times?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I believe weigh in starts at 4. I know that we have to be IN LINE by 5 with fish in the bag to weigh them.
My team name is "Good Guys." Fishing with my dad again. We'll be in a shallow sport.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Eric-
I haven't talked to those guys in forever.

We have a house just down from theirs....last one on the canal. Hopefully I will get to see them but if not, tell them hi for me.

Kenny Milne

·
Registered
949 Posts
I'll bring all the mojo I can Jess!! See if I can't rub some of my luck off on the boat! You know that's why Hydrocarbon caught a fish last year right?! I was on the boat all that Thursday helping out! ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts