Votes: 20 55.6%
  • other

Votes: 7 19.4%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't fished much this year, but have the 5th, 6th, and 7th free from wife, kids, and work.

I have fished POC many times over the years, Port A some, Baffin some, Mansfield never. I have always wanted to hit Mansfield, but don't know the area and it's a long way from Houston...

My question is this, where would you fish if you had 2 1/2 days?

My typical fishing day will be hit early morning, take a nap from 2-3 somewhere (motel), then hit the later afternoon/evening fishing.

Someone please be my tour guide/trip planner and plan the ultimate 2 1/2 day trip.

I've got a 19ft flats boat, so depth isn't an issue, but gas usage will be taken into account.

I had initially picked POC, I have never fished the jetties there, and if it's calm, then I would try that out.

orange...

·
Always imitated... never duplicated.
4,848 Posts
GO TO "THE MOTHER LAND"

Go to Port Mansfield... find a Shallow Sport with a Team Laguna sticker on it... RED STICKER.... POT LICK HIS BUTT....... and if he isn't available... Find some guy named Mister Trout ( has a funny looking mooostache) or something like that... FOLLOW HIM.....

GOOD LUCK....

JDS

Don't be scared to pull right in on them... tell them I sent you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, where do I stay in Mansfield? Where do I put in, where do I eat, etc...?

When staying at POC, I stay at the Tarpon, eat at The Spot, and put in a The fishing center...

orange

1 - 8 of 8 Posts