2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread on the main TTMB board so please respond to it there.

Just looking to get an idea of who and how many are coming to POC at the end of the month. So please respond on the TTMB main board.

Thanks

Eric

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
rain check

Eric, sorry but by then I will have been relocated to my new home for the next year(or2) in Brazil. I was planning on attending but my rig is departing the GoM. Somebody has to go there and set up the office, interview secretaries, find hotels and transportation for the rig's crews and all the other things that will be required while we are there. I will be living up north the first 3 months and after that I will re-locate to Rio. Any TTMB'ers planning on making Carnival in 2005 should look me up. Please note, I am not offering accommodations!!!:)

BTW, I am having to sell my truck and boat. Anybody interested in the following let me know. I will be posting pics soon.

2001 Chevy Duramax, 4 x 4
1989 Mako 261 w/1993 200hp Yamahas

I have not yet figured out what they are worth but I do need to move them within the next 6 weeks or so.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear that! That 26' mako is a nice boat! Hopefully you won't have too much problem getting rid of your truck and boat. Have fun in Rio! ;)

Get Wild

Eric

1 - 4 of 4 Posts