2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

POC Fishing

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Davidsel47 
#1 ·
I am going to POC this weekend for the first time in several years. Any help or suggestions on where to go would appreciated!!

Thanks in Advance

#8 ·
olpossum POC has been downtown Houston for decades, the entire world fishes it and has been for ever, pressure had dwindled the fish population in POC to nothing but dink city USA. About five to seven years ago, with mega traffic it somehow mysteriously rebounded to a awesome big fish fishery. My point being the pressure didn't seem to affect the population. Some believe these fish may have got pushed out of Galvetraz with Harvey and made there way in POC, I have no idea. Just know the fishing in POC was on like Donky Kong for some years.

#9 ·
the fishing in poc the last month and a half has been great. The redfishing is non stop right now if you find bait on grass. Ive seen several trout over 25" being caught every single week. trout fishing has been inconsistent but thats expected when you have a bunch of spooked fish after a freeze.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.