2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had new counters put in my kitchen and they had to install a new sink. I need a plumber in San Antonio to hook my fixtures up, connect disposal, etc. I can't see the job taking anyone more than 30-45 minutes.

Does anyone know a good plumber in San Antonio? Everyone I called is booked for the next week or so and my wife has been without water in her kitchen for several days. Please help.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It will take more than a few minutes to install a new kit sink with disposall and dishwasher. Expect at least a 2 hour minimum. Most of the time you can't use any of the old connections on the new fixtures. I am a retired plumber, so I am not trying to BS you. Good luck

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
I have done a lot of DIY remodeling on my home and can do this kind of work if you don't mind a do it yourselfer doing the work. If you aren't comfortable with that I call on maintenance guys in my work and a lot of them take on side jobs. I can help you do the work or find one of those guys that wants a side job.

Email me at [email protected]

Put plumbing side job in the title.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Responsible Master Plumber

Texas law requires the plumber to be state licensed in addition to the business having a Responsible Master Plumber with current insurance on file at the Texas State board of Plumbing Examiners to be elgible to perform work for the public. My master lic # is mpl 36748 this can be checked on the State Board of Plumbing Examiners web site , along with all other laws and license checks. As above stated this job will probaly be 1.5- 2 hrs . My company would charge 67.50 an hr+ 25.00 svc charge +any and all material,,If you handy-man`s get busted , you better have a healthy check book.TDLR assists TSBPE in enforcing Plumbing License Law, i believe the fine is 5,000 dollars for working with out a license

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.