2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Please vote for us to win $25k to help fund research into new treatments, and eventually a cure, for childhood brain tumors...it's free and only takes a second. And please pass this link to all your Facebook friends!

http://bit.ly/4qz4pA

I've seen the power of 2Cool in the past...Let's try and do it again! :cheers:

·
Do you know who I think I am???
5,208 Posts
Is there any other way to vote besides facespace?

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, unfortunately not. The contest is run by Chase via a Facebook application, so you have to have a FB account, or sign up for one. Thanks!

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
DONE!!

Now... answer me this, because I obviously had to join Facebook to do so...

How the heck do they know who I associate with??? A bunch of 2coolers are on my "Friend Wish List" thingy...

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Gotcha when I get home Jeff.. that site is blocked here! eeerrrrrrrr! bad thing is I can't pass it here cause no one can access it.

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope, it's one vote per FB account. ;)

Tiny - It pulls potential friends from your friends' friends lists. When I accepted your friends invitation, it probably populated your recommendations with my friends list. :)

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just did a quick search of some of the other large brain tumor nonprofits, and as far as I can tell, we have more votes right now than any of them. But we need about a gazillion more to end up in the top 100 of all nonprofits, so please keep them coming! If you have a Facebook account, it literally takes 5 seconds of your time to vote. If you don't have one, it takes about a minute to create an account and vote!

You can help make a difference now! Don't wait until someone you know has a child diagnosed with a brain tumor like I did, or you'll regret it like I do.

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
I'll have my wife do it......she has facebook.....

Reactions: ShadMan

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks, bro!

As best I can tell, I think we are about 1/3 of the way to where we need to be to get one of the $25k grants! Please keep the votes coming and ask anyone you know with a Facebook account to go to http://bit.ly/4qz4pA and vote for us! It literally takes 5 seconds to vote... :cheers:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts