2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
A good Rod is a bent Rod
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not usualy brouse this forum, and I wouldn't say i'm a religous type of guy. But I do believe in God and he said if multiples join in prayer then then He would listen. One of my best friends of 25+ yrs has come down with cancer. They caught it early and he is going through chemo right now and will start radiation in the near future. I do not normaly ask other people to pray, but I would really appreciate it if any of you down here have the time, could you please? His name is Bill and he is 33 yrs old.

Thank You!

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Finkikin, I'm glad you came down here. There are many here that will pray for your friend. We will pray for Bill and you and other friends and family. You don't have to be "religious" to love God and have a personal relationship with Him. You are also correct that when Christians pray in agreement, that The Lord will hear our sincere prayers.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Prayers sent.

You can also post on the TTMB and the prayers of those who do not realize that this board is for them also.

The more the mightier!

GOD Bless,
John

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Finkikin, I'm glad you came down here. There are many here that will pray for your friend. We will pray for Bill and you and other friends and family. You don't have to be "religious" to love God and have a personal relationship with Him. You are also correct that when Christians pray in agreement, that The Lord will hear our sincere prayers.
^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^

We will pray!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hi, I am praying for your friend Bill! I am also praying for you:) God listens to all prayers from many or from just one. He loves us all, he proved that by Christs sacrifice on the cross.

·
A good Rod is a bent Rod
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone! Bill is in high hopes. He is getting used to his feeding tube but the chemo is making him feel woosy and weak. But he said that he will make it through this. He told me to tell all of you thank you.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Thank you everyone! Bill is in high hopes. He is getting used to his feeding tube but the chemo is making him feel woosy and weak. But he said that he will make it through this. He told me to tell all of you thank you.
He is still young and strong. He WILL make it through this.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts