2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: Apparently one of the soliders that are listed Duty Status Unknown is from Houston. Maybe another reason to keep these guys in your thoughts and prayers.

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Already started - staying there until they're safe

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
One of those boys is from Houston. My family and I say a prayer for our troops and their families every single time we share a meal. This week, we have been praying specifically for those boys.

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
I pray for all our troops, but during times like these I pray a little harder. As I just heard they found these two brave men's bodies, we need to pray for their families and thank the good Lord that there are such brave souls in this country to defend us and all those seeking freedom around the world.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,607 Posts
bountyhunter said:
I pray for all our troops, but during times like these I pray a little harder. As I just heard they found these two brave men's bodies, we need to pray for their families and thank the good Lord that there are such brave souls in this country to defend us and all those seeking freedom around the world.
I pray for the families of these two heroes....but that just burns me up. They kill our troops in cold blood murder with no regard for the Geneva Convention and we are prosecuting and constantly second guessing our troops if there are innocent bystanders killed. Folks, ya'll don't want me for President, cuz I'm not warm and fuzzy and really wouldn't give a darn whose toes I would step on, right is right and wrong is wrong....you kill my troops and I'll unleash the wrath of a combined Joint Task Force with no mercy or compassion for jack squat in your country and I'll take your oil!! Sorry for the uproar, but I hate to lose our young men and women in combat to political bullcrap. I do pray for the families of these troops. Didn't mean to get off on a tangent....sorry.

Mike

·
Duty Is Our's; Consequences are God's!
7,615 Posts
texacajun said:
I pray for the families of these two heroes....but that just burns me up. They kill our troops in cold blood murder with no regard for the Geneva Convention and we are prosecuting and constantly second guessing our troops if there are innocent bystanders killed. Folks, ya'll don't want me for President, cuz I'm not warm and fuzzy and really wouldn't give a darn whose toes I would step on, right is right and wrong is wrong....you kill my troops and I'll unleash the wrath of a combined Joint Task Force with no mercy or compassion for jack squat in your country and I'll take your oil!! Sorry for the uproar, but I hate to lose our young men and women in combat to political bullcrap. I do pray for the families of these troops. Didn't mean to get off on a tangent....sorry.

Mike
Mike my friend no apology is necessary as you are not the only one that feels this way. We are the "Good Guys" and we fight the good fight no matter what our enemies do to us. I too beleive in an eye for an eye, but the rest of this pantie waist world and the liberals in this country would scream bloody murder if we were to fight fire with fire. Don't want to get any deeper in this issue here as this post needs to stay on the main board for all to see, but I will say I'm with you man. Texacajun for President!

Derek

·
Registered
901 Posts
This is an extremely sad day for the two families of these brave soldiers. It is also an unfortunate day as they will have to endure the media blitz. I'm sure the National News will show up with their microphones asking family members how they feel about the War and the President..I pray these families receive comfort and peace.

Prayers going out.

Dr. Krol

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
We need to unleash a case of payback with "extreme prejudice" on the bad guys, stay within the ROE's but come down hard. Wonder what Murtha has to say know?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.