2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fisher of Men
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got back, we found out that our Pastor from the Revival Center where we attend on Tuesday and Thursdays had gone to Glory. aneurism. WOW. We see and feel how precious and short our time here really is.We know that Pastor Meekins was and is a true Child of God. But we would like you all to pray for his wife Marie. She is also a Child of God, but she is having a very difficult time.He died so unexpectedly. Tom is in disbelief. They had become very close over the last couple months. So keep her and her family in your prayers , thanks, laura and tom

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Lord God,

Your word tells us "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints." I know that the passing of Pastor Meekins was precious to you and that he was received into Heaven. But as humans, we grieve.

I ask you to be with his wife and family and his congregation in a special way. Give them comfort in your Holy Spirit. Help the congregation support his family in every way possible during this stressful time. Let your Holy Spirit give his wife clear and direct guidance in the pathways she should take for her future. Remind her of all the lovingkindness of her husband and of all the good times they had together. Give her pleasant memories to cherish.

Thank you for the life and ministry of Paster Meekins, and for all the people who were led to Jesus during his ministry. Praise your name for the legacy he left behind for all who knew him.

In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
laura, my prayers are not only for his wife, but for tom and you too. sorry to hear this kind of news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts