2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
TxDuSlayer
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never got to go on my deer hunt. I had to take my baby girl to the vet and then to the sugarland vetrinary hospital where she was diagonsed as having Leptospirosis. She has been on iv & meds all last night and has until in the morning for her body to react and get her kidney's functioning again or she will not make it! Please prayer for her she is my wife and I's whole life revolv's around Lacie!! You guys watch your labs so you don't have to go thru this. This disease is contracted by drinking water in puddles or holes that a rodent has urinated in. Here are a few pics me and her together in better times which is how I want remember her!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Heavenly Father we pray in one accord for Lacie. We think of our pets like our children. Please help Lacie to hang in there and let the meds do their job. She has a family that loves her and is hurting right now. We pray for a speedy recovery and that she will be back in loving arms soon. We pray this in Jesus's holy name. Amen.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Prayers on the way up!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Heavenly Father we pray in one accord for Lacie. We think of our pets like our children. Please help Lacie to hang in there and let the meds do their job. She has a family that loves her and is hurting right now. We pray for a speedy recovery and that she will be back in loving arms soon. We pray this in Jesus's holy name. Amen.
X 3 ....from me, my two labs pepper n chayse

·
Registered
560 Posts
Myself and my lab Brandy send our thoughts and prayers up too !! And thank you for letting us know HOW a dog gets this.. I never even knew about that.

·
TxDuSlayer
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thankyou reeltime for the prayers and prayers from everyone else! I went and saw her today she didn't look to good. I just don't know what I will do if I loose her! I never knew about this either until yesterday! Type Leptospirosis in dogs and you can learn all about it and how it is contracted.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts