2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lower Keys ShallowSport Club Members: 1
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't let Roger's 2006 first start be a shut out. I guess I should have posted this on the religious board. Roger needs your prayers! Let's get a HA LAY LEW YAH! Join hands and make a circle! Something! Sprinkle holy water and say a hail Mary! I just made a sign with a cross. It's the 4th and it's 2-0 Twins!!!!!

·
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah man, this is really, really bad. 7th inning and it's now 3-0 Twins. I was jealous of a friend earlier that had tickets to the game. Now I'm feeling sorry for him. This is horrible, horrible, horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone start a rain dance or something!

·
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, it's the top of the eighth and with two runners on and one out. 4-0 Twins. Excuse me while I go loose my dinner. Way to go Astros. Way to show Roger we appreciate his return!!!!!!!! I don't have enough beer for this.

·
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Jason

Thank you Jason. I take back all the times I've cursed your name this past season, LOL! :biggrin:

·
Just call me Breeze
17,287 Posts
Ensberg just missed that one. Almost! Never say Die Astros! Good series starting tomorrow in Chi Town. Hope we sweep em'!

·
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was already on cloud nine that they didn't put up a goose egg. Ensberg's hit shot me out of my seat...only to re-seat. Man, a sweep against the Black Sox would be way, way, way 2cool. I'm afraid I'll have to sell my soul to the devil for that one though. If they do sweep the Chisox pray for me because I'll have figured out how to do it. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts