2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for you casual football fan...

The Katy Copperheads will play a home playoff game next Monday night. Tickets are on sale now. There isn't a bad seat in the place so don't be afraid of general admission tix.

Obviously these guys don't make alot of money to play. I have been proud to sponsor the MVP Award each home game. I even got some love for it...

COPPERHEADFANS.COM THANKS TEXAS GREEN DREAMS FOR MVP AWARD
2006-06-28

COPPERHEADFANS.COM THANKS TEXAS GREEN DREAMS FOR MVP AWARD

Katy, Texas - June 25, 2006 - The Katy Copperheads would like to thank Texas Green Dreams for their recent sponsorship of the Copperheads Game MVP.

Recent players to receive the award are John Whitehead (University of Southern Mississippi), Kailan Williams (Missouri State University), Greg Yeldell (University of Arkansas) and Victor Malone (University of Houston).

Texas Green Dreams offers a Lawn and Shrub program tailored for our region. They'll provide your lawn and landscape with the important nutrients and necessary controls to keep them healthy and looking their best. Call Andrew Leeper at 281.693.0751 for your personal quote.

They also offer other beneficial services. The Fire Ant Program comes with a ONE YEAR guarantee. If Fire Ants return…. so does Texas Green Dreams! The Brown Patch Reduction Program is the cure for tough annual fungus problems.

Texas Green Dreams proudly serves Western Harris and Eastern Ft. Bend Counties. This includes West Houston, Bellaire, West University, Meyerland, River Oaks, Sugar Land, Stafford, Missouri City, Katy, The Heights, Memorial Villages, Bear Creek, Spring Branch, Copperfield, and the City of Richmond. If you are in or near any of these, Texas Green Dreams stands ready to care for you!

* Copperheads Next Game July 10 in NIFL Playoffs*

www.katyprofootball.com

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
I have become a huge Katy Copperhead fan. Bam Morris and I played HS football and basketball together. I have only been to a few games b/c of my work schedule, but I intend to be there on the 10th.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Call today for the best seats. I just left their office and it is a mad house. 281.392.7756

Stay after the game and tailgate with us. We sip a few brews (keep it in a cup) and the team comes out to eat after they shower, ect. Its alot of fun.

I am in Sec 116 if you wanna try to get tix around there.

Its easy to get hooked on these guys...

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
I just left Bam a message and asked him to get me and the Redhead(my wife) tickets. We will stop by the tailgate.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uh...never mind. There will be no game here due to scheduling conflicts. I guess I'll have to roll out to Beaumont to see them win.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts