2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Senior Member
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sandy,
Dick, Gels are what are used in stage lighting to give the scene different colors. Roscolux are the ones I use, I have a velcro holder that fits over my flash and have a slot for inserting these gels so the flash gives off color.
This one I used a red gel on the driftwood and a blue on the sand in front.

Now what is "colored gels"?

groaaaan,someone is always costing me money

1 - 4 of 4 Posts