2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Keith Love Spearfishing addict
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot the ling and the bigger snapper at a 26 mile rig freediving. I saw that snapper right on the bottom on one dive so I went back down and made my best dive of 85 feet and waited for him and got him with my mt#5 series riffe. The ling was down about 65 feet. Good water clarity in close on friday but it murkied up for saturday. I saw some tarpon on the bottom in close and and a about 200# stingray. I also shot my biggest king and a spanish mackeral 17 miles out, you could see to the boottom at 60 feet just about.

Attachments

·
John Little
63 Posts
All great fish by anyone's standard. You've been kickin' ***** and takin' names lately man.

Congrats on your PB. Hope I make it down there one day soon.

·
Underwater Point & Click
1,046 Posts
Congrat's. Would have met up with you all at the weigh in, but at the dock all our fish were cleaned, I didn't sleep the night before (working on Steve's boat), and when we got back, after a shower and a bite to eat, I passed out. Woke up Sunday at 12:30... right after Craig played slice-n-dice with his hand!

Next time maybe I give you more of a run for your money! I know our captain Steve can sling some steel freediving.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts