2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Underwater Point & Click
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crew:
Steve, Steele, Kris, David, Wayne, & myself, so we had a full boat. I'll be turning 30 on Monday, so it was a hell of a birthday treat for me.

Had a blast, managed a limit of red snapper, couple of dog snapper, all in all had great fun. Full report is on Spearboard.

·
Underwater Point & Click
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which time? The first time, there were about 5 larger (8lbs?+/-) snapper on that rig headed our way. Due to my lost shaft, I could only shoot the finger at them, so I was trying to get your attention..... I couldn't get your attention, you were in playing that hole submarine hunter/killer thing, so I just kept my distance and took the vid. On the vid when I was hollerin, it was just to get you to turn back around and get you some camera time, maybe catch a silly pose or something.

I just realized something...your Cannon takes way longer video than mine! Mine will max out at about 30 seconds.

We will have to hit it again, & soon! After downloading my dives and looking at them, I noticed something. That first rig when depth was 100', the temp was 84°F at surface and 82°F at depth. I suspect further out there would have been more of a thermocline, but for the most part, a lycra or a shorty and we are pimpin!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.