2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Underwater Point & Click
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crew:
Steve, Steele, Kris, David, Wayne, & myself, so we had a full boat. I'll be turning 30 on Monday, so it was a hell of a birthday treat for me.

Had a blast, managed a limit of red snapper, couple of dog snapper, all in all had great fun. Full report is on Spearboard.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Steve, Thanks for the great trip. I'm ready to do it again anytime. That Donzi got us out there FAST and painless. I might just have to take that off your hands. Below are links to the photo album from my camera, and some under water videos we shot on the trip. I usually don't get any under water pics or footage, because I am busy with the real task at hand. However due to a gun problem, I was able to get around to it. The footage was taken, by myself and mike. Not much interesting footage, but it is there for anyone who wants to check it out. No film critique needed. Also, I forgot to ask but, what were you yelling at mike?

http://lsu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4138&l=c227d&id=567009744

·
Underwater Point & Click
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which time? The first time, there were about 5 larger (8lbs?+/-) snapper on that rig headed our way. Due to my lost shaft, I could only shoot the finger at them, so I was trying to get your attention..... I couldn't get your attention, you were in playing that hole submarine hunter/killer thing, so I just kept my distance and took the vid. On the vid when I was hollerin, it was just to get you to turn back around and get you some camera time, maybe catch a silly pose or something.

I just realized something...your Cannon takes way longer video than mine! Mine will max out at about 30 seconds.

We will have to hit it again, & soon! After downloading my dives and looking at them, I noticed something. That first rig when depth was 100', the temp was 84°F at surface and 82°F at depth. I suspect further out there would have been more of a thermocline, but for the most part, a lycra or a shorty and we are pimpin!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts