2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The Republic of Texas
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put this in the jobs section also, but just thought I would throw it out there in TTMB world since this area seems to have a lot more traffic. Hope this helps someone.

Mike

CBW Begins Hourly Hiring Process - Operations and Maintenance

This month, Chocolate Bayou Works is once again beginning the process of hiring a few hourly employees to fill current position openings at the site. Filling these openings will allow us to continue with strategic plans to address current and ongoing staffing needs across the site.

Specifically at this time, we will be looking externally to fill at least ten (10) process technician (operator) positions, at least four (4) mechanical maintenance technician positions, and one (1) I&E maintenance technician. As a reminder, the minimum qualifications for each of these positions at CBW is as follows:

process technician (operator) positions -

· two (2) years' previous experience as an operator in a chemical plant, refinery or gas processing facility, AND/OR

· successful completion of the two (2) year Associates Degree in Process Technology, Operations

mechanical maintenance technician positions -

· minimum of three (3) years directly-related experience as a mechanical maintenance technician in petrochemical, refinery, pulp/paper or related industry (Must be proficient in repairing industrial pumps, turbines, compressors, and gearboxes), AND/OR

· successful completion of a two (2) year industrial Maintenance Technology

Associates degree.

I&E maintenance technician position -

· minimum of five (5) years full-time practical experience in process instrumentation in petrochemical, refinery, pulp/paper or related industry, AND/OR

· successful completion of the ISA Instrument Technician Training Program (ITTP) and is ISA certified or equivalent, AND/OR

· successful completion of a two (2) year Associates technical degree in instrumentation.

An employment advertisement announcing these position openings is scheduled for publication in local newspapers, including the Houston Chronicle, Employment Section, on this Sunday, July 16, 2006.

If you are aware of individuals who are qualified and interested in these open positions, please direct them to submit a resume with a cover letter to: ATTN Innovene Chocolate Bayou Works (insert specific position opening name: Maintenance Mechanical, I&E Maintenance, or Process Technician), by FAX (281-280-0864), ON-LINE/EMAIL ([email protected] ) in Microsoft Word Format ONLY, or drop off to: Certified Customized Staffing, 16951 Feather Craft, Houston, TX 77058, by 5:00pm on Tuesday, July 25, 2006.

Individuals may not be able to apply until after the advertisement has run in the newspaper on Sunday, during the week of July 23rd. Please note that individuals must complete the application process as noted herein. Human Resources or other personnel at the site are unable to accept or process candidate resumes or other relevant individual candidate information for consideration for these position openings.

If you have questions on the job openings or on the hourly hiring process in general that cannot be answered by Certified Customized Staffing, please contact Stacey Griswold in Human Resources (extension 13398)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts