2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Academy Sports & Outdoors Manager
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the weather cooperates Dad and I will do an overnighter to Tequila/Cervesa/Sunrise. If it is too bumpy for the 21'er would be willing to crew. I need a fix BAD! :)

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
It will be a zoo but I will be out

Doing a overniter too ...be roaming the deep waters and spars for mr blue suit
john

·
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have a full boat?? Need a backup in case it is too bumpy;)

·
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You Bet! I have yet to do a billfish! Willing to be backup so you can contact your regular crew. I'll be off and on for a while so feel free to call my cell (713) 540-3343

·
Registered
256 Posts
spars/luncheon/2 cool thanks

Since I had to register again, I made a slight change in name(formerly kat-a-lac). I plan on a trip in my GB(which is for sale) to boomvang next weekend if the weather is decent. I'll probably leave out of Freeport and depending on fuel, return via Galveston.
On another note. A group of us(mostly from THT and friends) are getting together at noon on Friday(5/28) at KimSon resturant on Jefferson street. If interested let us know, so reservations can be made.Last time 17 attended. thanks.
Another thanks to the 2 cool forum for getting it running again. I know it was a lot of hard work.

·
Registered
13,287 Posts
I will probably be Clay Piles or a little beyond if we have decent weather. Of course it will be a zoo. Jon Boats and bow riders at the 40 mile rigs. Love this early season stuff.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Argo,

I will also be out of Port A that weekend. I run a 21' key West with cuddy. Supposed to have Fri-Mon off so I will prob pick the best two days and do some hardcore fishing. I am getting the crew together and am supposed to work in tandem with Buda Blue Water Boy and his crew of unusual suspects. Where ya' plan on heading? We should all get together.

Junior

Semper Fi
!us

·
Registered
410 Posts
Port A

We'll be running out of Port A also. Hope to be able to take Friday off to make the drive down from Ft. Worth. Will fish Sat and Sun with the rest of the crowd. Baker, Hosp Rocks, Big Southern, etc...

Looks like we have a full crew. If something comes open I'll post up...,

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I will be going wherever the crowd does not seem to be. There are too many ppl that dont know how to drive a boat out there on holidays. I am supposed to be going for a ride on a cat one day that weekend also. Hope the weather breaks for the weekend so everyone can get out. Southern, hosp, and aransas banks are good spots within 40 miles though they will be crowded im sure. I am not sure of the range on the cat but maybe we can head a little further.....up to the capt.

·
Registered
162 Posts
memorial wkend

Hope to go out of Port A for the first time on mem. wkend,Argo is supposed to ride along on sat- 29th,the kat will go as long as the wind will let us.

patrick

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
This past wed. it was pretty chopped up and sloppy seas and there were no private boats out at all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts