2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can I get the best prices? someone told me orbitz.. any other ideas out there. I need to get my son home for Thanksgiving weekend and he's in Borger(Amarillo). If he drives, it takes up half his time off so I'm trying to fly him in so I can get the grand daughter quicker.:biggrin:

Thank Darryl:cheers:

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
Try Expedia or cheapoair<dot>com. They seem to have the cheapest, even cheaper than Southwest. I've used Expedia the last few times, and the electronic checkin is the bomb, it's so easy!

·
The C-LISTERS are coming
6,713 Posts
Why did you wait so long? Never mind...best I can find is SouthWest...$294 leaving Amarillo Wednesday evening and returning on Sunday.

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why did you wait so long? Never mind...best I can find is SouthWest...$294 leaving Amarillo Wednesday evening and returning on Sunday.
I didn't Glenn, I wanted to go huinting in the hilll country till he called.. now I'm rushing to do it (spoiled punk, lol) oh well,, send me that link homey in email.. Cheapest I've heard or seen yet andfd the times are perfect. He works wed. morning and everything I've seen lease at 5am wed. morning for 305ish,, that no worky! I need you link...:help:

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I give you times will you book it for me Dad? I got your bag of ducks waiting,,, and a rack of ribs or two for the pit!

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
greyhound
He'd do greyhound about as fast as you'd jump on one J,,, aint happening bro,,, he's spoiled! my fault ya,, but that's how we roll! :brew:

PS: if you can't be of help, GTH off my thread! :slimer:

·
12,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would be glad to son....jest send me the times and.......oh yeah, credit card info :)
I got a call in trying to get exact time right now,,, errrrrrrr, Kids! eeerrrrrr!:headknock

1 - 12 of 12 Posts