2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go, as promised,plus i was threatened with reddies if i didnt post pictures. OK, the morning started at 7, I had intentions of 6am but the bed was nice and cold!

I got the pig and chickens on about 8, i just took the chickens off. I am trying to decide what to do now, i may wrap the pig in foil for an hour or so just to make sure it comes out tender. Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. It is a steamy one out there for sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Nice Pic Tob......ya done good!!......Looks awesome.

Give us some notice before ya come down to see your Mom and we will trap you some little ones to take back....Or you can shoot a couple if ya like.....

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
Nice pic. I assume there is a fire box out of view on that pit? I wish I had that kind of room on my pit, but I have a smaller pit, 1/4" steel and weighs a ton, but I don't have the surface area I would like.

·
Registered
7,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! The pit is actually the New Braunfels Super Longhorn from Academy, it does a great job for what it cost me. I had a Hondo for years, it FINALLY rusted thru (still cooked on it) but finally decided to upgrade.
Yes it has a fire box but is out of the picture.

The piglet turned out OK i guess, i just think it was way too small. I may ask my "supplier" if he can feed them out a couple of months next time! :) Geeze talk about being greedy eh? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts