2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bringing home the bacon, Wild Style!!!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out of town for 2 weeks and just got out to the hog spot, lease what ever you want to call it and checked the camera and found that he hogs are now checking my camera out. Caught 50 plus in traps this year ranging from 25 to 150 lbs. These guys blow that out of the water. Looks like some late nights coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Gilmore Hunt Club
2,289 Posts
The flash only helps them see where they can root up and tear up more. They don't shy away from my camera. I just put up cattle panels this weekend, lets see how that deters them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pigs are thick this year I know a few farmers that the hogs are tearing there milo and even cotton up. They are begging me to come and shoot some but can not get anytime off to go and do it. Hit 2 out of 3 the other morning on the way home from work about 200#'s a piece and did about $2000 damage to my truck. Luckily I was in a F-250. Just glad I was in it instead of my little work car.

·
Bringing home the bacon, Wild Style!!!
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The flash does scare them until they get used to it. Once they are used to it they just ignore it. I have two traps but only one got the 50 plus hogs. The second was still under construction. It still has not been set much because I have been feeding them to get them used to the thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts