1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
ACDSee 5.0 - so simple I can use it :)

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,426 Posts
I'm just now starting to learn Photoshop CS and it's been worth it. If you want a simpler program to use, try Picasa. It does a good job of managing your photos and is even pretty good at adjusting them.

·
I shoot sensor bunnies TFP.
753 Posts
Photoshop CS and Paint Shop Pro 9. I haven't upgraded either of them yet. I also run Panoweaver 4.0 and Tourweaver 1.3, both shareware for now.

·
Registered Somewhere
5,633 Posts
It all depends on how much you want to be able to do. What you have listed can be done on many lowend software applications. You may want to consider Photoshop Elements. If you are thinging about buying it get Wacom digital tablet like the Graphire 4 4X5 or 6X8 (the 6x8 is easier to use in my opinion and they come with Elements 3 (OEM) Plus a lot of others. Plus you get a mouse to go along. I use the table instead of a mouse for most things.

http://www.wacom.com/graphire/index.cfm

Buy it on line. Not at Wacom. Google for a cheeper price.

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Paint Shop Pro X (use this one the most)
Macromedia Fireworks MX
Photoshop CS
Jasc Animation Shop
Photoshop Elements
ACDSee 5.0
I have some more but they are on the other puter. I am still learning on all of them.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. Got the Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0 Now if I can just figure out how to turn on the camera

grayfish said:
It all depends on how much you want to be able to do. What you have listed can be done on many lowend software applications. You may want to consider Photoshop Elements. If you are thinging about buying it get Wacom digital tablet like the Graphire 4 4X5 or 6X8 (the 6x8 is easier to use in my opinion and they come with Elements 3 (OEM) Plus a lot of others. Plus you get a mouse to go along. I use the table instead of a mouse for most things.

http://www.wacom.com/graphire/index.cfm

Buy it on line. Not at Wacom. Google for a cheeper price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts