2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i went down to the house today to see what the damage was, and to my suprise there was none ,to my house.

i lost my bait freezer that was down stairs nothing else. we also went by gcm
to check on the boat, it was just the way we left it hi and dry.
we had a chance to talk with joel & robert, they said that they had lost some bait freezers and their office and then they showed me where it was
the office had floated towards the beach 2 streets south of the icw.
tommorow i'm sending my rollback truck to try and move it back to gcm.

forgot to mention power came back on around 2 pm today in hide a way

Attachments

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Stark reminder of the difference between the clean and dirty side of a big storm. Look at these pics versus the ones from Boliver Pennesula. 50 miles makes one whale of a difference. Imagine what Surfside and West Galveston would have looked like with a land fall at Sargent!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Da*n - that's my tackle station off my Bertram laying on its side in someones trash pile by the street.. (3rd picture next to the yellow office from the marina!) I live on Shark Lane a block over and had it tied to the dock.. We evacuated on my boat to South Padre prior to the storm.. Hung out there until it passed, then had to fly to Dallas for work.. We're stuck here now trying to restore the UTMB payroll system, so I can't get home for a few more days. I'm going to try and get someone over there this evening to load up the tackle station.. Thanks for the pics - Eric

1 - 6 of 6 Posts