2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I took a road trip today since I didn't have a trip scheduled.I went to Bay City and cut across on FM521 towards Polacious.Then I took HWY35 South to Rockport and ate lunch.I then headed back north and cut across to Refurio and then on to Goliad where I visited w/ a friend of mine for awhile.I also stopped at the shop ( Southshore Boats ) on Caranchua Bay to check on the progress of my new 26 footer.Here are some pics starting at the nuclear plant in Bay City and ending in Goliad.I didn't take any pics in Rockport because my plans changed and I was trying to cover as much road as possible.Enjoy!

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
Have they almost got that bridge over the Colorado near the nuke plant finished capt?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Scott,
Let us know when you guys are down and have time for some shrimp cooked like we ate in someone's garage that day!
Nice looking ride, and sound like a solid investment in a day of time!
Randy

·
Registered
373 Posts
Did you have to Australian shepards chase you when you went to Cliffs. I live on the curve right before Cliffs shop. Nice bike.

·
Banned
12,705 Posts
there are very few places in Texas that nail me like that wall at La Bahia... great pics

jc

·
Highball !!!!
2,616 Posts
In this day and age you were lucky Homeland security didn't enquire about what you were doing taking a pic of the nuke facility....... they frown on taking pics of the oil complex where I work...cool pics makes me want to head down the coast !!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts