2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite or most memorable movie line?
Smokey and the Bandit (Jackie Gleason playing Sherriff Buford T Justice)
"What we have here is a total lack of respect for the law"

·
Registered
58 Posts
When bin Laden comes to mind I think of Fletcher in saloon saying, "I don't want to hear Josey Wales is dead, I want to see Josey Wales is dead".

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
There are so many great ones. "This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it would blow your head CLEAN OFF." . . ."Do you feel lucky? Well, do you PUNK?"

As a history teacher, Animal House was a favorite with this one. "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" I think some kids today may not get the joke.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Smokey and the Bandit..."When I get home, I'm gonna punch your Momma in the mouth"!

·
Texas Rod Builders
6,338 Posts
Oh wow man, what a space cadet I am....If I do that, who's gonna fly the plane?..........Truman Sparks........line from Fandango, immediately after an offer of personal skydiving instruction to Groover(Judd Nelson)

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
No contest, "What we have here is a falure to communicate"

And one of my favorites from The Natural
"Hey Roy, how did you knock the cover off that ball?"
"I hit it as hard as I could"

·
Emorys Daddy
1,376 Posts
"Were going to need a bigger boat." Roy Scheider (RIP) JAWS

"The force will be with you, always." Alec Guiness Star Wars

"They're not going to catch us, were on a mission from god." Dan Akroyd Blues Brothers. There are a lot from that movie though.

·
Registered
457 Posts
"There's three of you and one of me, Do you want to give up?"

"That's pretty brave words for a one-eyed, fat man!"

Fill your hand you son of a b***h! --True Grit

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
from Go .. "I give favors about as often as i give *&^% and I don't even give my best friends *&^% , so your chance of getting a favor is pretty f*&^%ng slim"

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
"I feel I have been denied critical need to know information". Burt Gummer from tremors II

And, two from Gone With the Wind, "Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a dam" and "After all, tomorrow is another day". Hope I quoted correctly.

·
Registered
475 Posts
"Well I have 2 guns... one for each of ya" -Doc Holiday after being accused of being "so drunk he's prolly seeing double" by Jonny Ringo (Tombstone)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
probably the most famous is Butler in Gone with the Wind "Frankly my dear I don't give a dam%#$." and next perhaps Eastwood's "go ahead punk make my day"

·
Unruly Member
2,620 Posts
"Dingos ate my baby."

Never seen the movie, and it's a pretty horrifying line, but it has a 'Forest Gump' reverb that still makes me laugh.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts