2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love my 7mm mag

And feel confident it will take anything that is not dangerous (which is only a grizzly in N America - I don't have that much money anyway) A good friend of mine took the largest moose in Idaho 2 years ago with his 7mm. I really like the look of that new .300 or 7mm short mag. Love the short action. When I started talking about getting a .300 mag to replace my 7mm mag same friend as above had this advice "How dead do you want it!"

Andy

·
CantRe Member
782 Posts
M-60 in 7.62x54, these are good for all North American, South American, Middle Eastern, Asian and European game, its been used on anything from mice all the way up to the baddest terrorist with everything in between, including exotics from the far reaches of the world.......Somebody slap me....LOL

·
Crabby Old Man
17,406 Posts
CHunter said:
M-60 in 7.62x54, these are good for all North American, South American, Middle Eastern, Asian and European game, its been used on anything from mice all the way up to the baddest terrorist with everything in between, including exotics from the far reaches of the world.......Somebody slap me....LOL
Model 700 Remington in 7.62x54. Reach out and touch someone. 1 shot= 1 kill.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts